Free all-risk Insurance.
iMacs, MacBooks, iPhones, iPads and iPods are part of our everyday life in Kenya. We carry with us over $1000 worth of gadgets on a daily basis, making Apple product insurance essential.
We have partnered with Masilahi® Insurance Brokers and Jubilee Insurance to provide insurance cover for accidental damage, loss and theft for your Apple product. Every new purchase of iMacs, MacBooks, iPhones, iPads and iPods is eligible for free insurance for the 1st year.
Masilahi Insurance provide the Apple product cover policy and Jubilee Insurance underwrites the policy.
Premium Payable — All Risks cover:
- Accidental damage (Two Incidents) and Loss (One Incident) a year.
- Complete Application Form (Individual Form, Institution Form), give Purchase Receipt copy, Pay Premium, Provide National ID/Passport copy or Registration/Incorporation Certificate copy.
- Accidental Damage: Complete Claim Form (Individual Form, Institution Form), Surrender damaged Apple product to Elite Digital, Pay Excess.
- Loss: Complete Claim Form (Individual Form, Institution Form), Surrender Police Abstract Form, Pay Excess, Provide confirmation of blocked IMEI Number from mobile operators for iPhone/iPad.
Excess amount to be confirmed during claim.
Claims not Covered:
- Include but not limited to malicious and willful damage, wear and tear, deterioration by moth and vermin, mechanical derangement. Complete list of exclusions provided to insured during policy activation.