A huge leap forward.
iPhone 14 Plus has 21% more screen, making it supersized but surprisingly lightweight. Both models have a vibrant Super Retina XDR display. And OLED technology for bright whites and true blacks.
1. iPhone 14 can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
2. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
4. iPhone 14 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water,and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
5. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.